Be apart of the first Resilience Corps San Jose cohort. You will be paid a living wage, gain first hand experience in the expanded learning field, receive professional development, and meet other passionate professionals.
Associates will serve part-time for the 2021-2022 academic school year at a San Jose expanded learning organization. Financial compensation, training, and professional development opportunities for Associates will be provided and coordinated by the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
We are looking for professional, reliable, and passionate people who want to gain experience in the expanded learning field to work with students in grades K-8 and can commit for the duration of the 2021-2022 academic school year.
Salary: Living Wage ($25.31 per hour)
Part Time (25 hours/week) for the 2021-2022 academic school year
Employee Status: Temporary
Close Date: Ongoing until filled
Get Started: Fill out the interest form HERE
- Desire or experience working with elementary or middle school students
- Current enrollment in a college or university as a graduate or undergraduate student
- Priority for candidates who live in San Jose’s under-resourced census tracts
- Priority for first generation college and graduate students
- Complete fingerprint background check (cost is reimbursable)
- Provide a clear tuberculous (TB) test
- Boys & Girls Club of Silicon Valley
- Bay Area Tutoring Association
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
- San Josè Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) ROCK Program
- San José Public Library (SJPL)