Community Support is Important and Easy
The branches of the San José Public Library system are funded in part by tax dollars and allocations from the City of San Jose, and through the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations through gifts to the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
Ways to Give:
- Personal checks and credit cards
- Gifts of cash
- Gifts of stocks and bonds
- Gifts of real estate
- Family foundations & donor-advised funds
- Workplace giving campaigns
- Matching gift programs
- Tribute gifts
Branching Out Campaign Donor Recognition
- Special recognition opportunities within upcoming branches are available:
- Gifts of $100 to $999 are recognized on a Community Donor plaque.
- Gifts of $1,000 to $4,999 are recognized on a Legacy Donor plaque.
- Gifts of $5,000 or more are recognized on a Laureate Donor plaque, and are eligible to receive recognition in a specified room or area at the branch, based on availability. .
Leaving a Legacy Gift
- A planned gift to the San Jose Public Library Foundation will allow you to create a legacy for our community, while meeting your own financial and personal objectives.
- To discuss a planned gift for SJPLF, we invite you to call Mary McLane, Executive Director, at (408) 808-2174.
Make a Gift Today
Just click, complete, and submit the easy online donation form and your gift is on its way! If you have questions, or need more information, please call 408-808-2081. Thank you.
Donations to the San José Public Library Foundation are tax exempt, as allowed under IRS Sections 501[c] and 170[c]. Our Federal Tax ID number is 77-0142379.